Thursday, November 25, 2010

What I'm grateful for...

I'm grateful for many things but I'll share just three with you.

My Faith: I am blessed to be a daughter of my Heavenly Father who knows me and loves me. I place my trust and my love in Him and His Son...

My Family: If you know me at all, you know that not only do I not cook, but that I married up. Way, way up. I have incredible peace knowing that my husband loves and adores me as much as I love and adore him. He makes me happy. I am blessed with three amazingly talented kids who I love with all my heart. They bring me joy. I have two wonderful parents who continue to shower me with love. My extended family are the kind of people you wished you belonged to. I do and I'll be forever grateful I am a member of One Man's Family.

My Friends: What is it about good friends that make your heart swell? I love that I have such great friends. Friends I can laugh hysterically with and cry my eyes out with. Friends who love me in spite of myself. Friends I can yell at and friends who will yell back at me. Friends who live near me that I can interact with on a daily basis, and friends scattered across the globe who have enriched my life in so many ways. Thank you, my friends for loving me. Dhanyawaad, meri dost.

The picture above is one of our newer family photos. We were in a silly mood, and so we took a silly picture. l to r: Randy, Tammie, Cove, Rachel and Emma

2 comments:

  1. You guys look awesome mom... i really love the relaxed style of the pic too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super love the picture...you are all amazingly beautiful and I miss you all!

    ReplyDelete