Thursday, November 25, 2010

We're rolling now...sort of!

Okay, so here's the story on the rolls... After the alloted time I checked on the rolls. They were not yet brown so I pushed them back in. Randy kept bugging me to get the turkey in and I promptly forgot about the rolls. Dusht Danav! Well, I remembered almost before it was too late. They are browner than I like them. To make matters worse, aforementioned DD tried one. They are not the best. So, if I have some time, I'm going to try it again. Aren't you proud of me for even thinking I wanted to try again? If anything must be good, it must be the rolls. If I don't have time to redo, my good friend Sara Lee will make them for me. She's so nice... (Sorry the picture is tilted. I tried to rotate it and I couldn't figure it out so you'll just need to tilt your head to the right, okay?)

2 comments:

  1. wow mom... trying your Hindi on dad.... does he know what it means ;)
    we are always proud of you mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I haven't told him what it means. I'll only divulge if he asks! :)

    ReplyDelete